In a rapidly changing marketplace, both financial planners and accountants are competing to take control of the client relationship. New service platforms and new soft skills are necessary prerequisites for client engagement.
This 4 part series ‘Getting Clients Across the Line’ explores that steps that both financial planners and accountants can take, either separately or collaboratively, to get clients across the line with ongoing advisory services.
1. Keys to strong conversations with advisory clients
2. Service and pricing strategies to get advisory clients across the line
3. The transition from competition to collaboration with advisory services
4. Taking control of advisory service delivery and client outcomes
This program is intended for financial planners and accountants interested in transitioning to advisory services. Support documentation including workbooks will be provided
The sessions can be purchased separately or together as a 4 part online program. However if you do purchase all 4 sessions in the one transaction, you will receive a 20% discount off the total. Just use the promo code GET20 at the checkout. But hurry this offer is only valid until 26th October 2017 (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer).
Fee: AU$180 per session | 20% discount for all 4 sessions (till 26th October 2017)
Session 1 – Thursday 5th October 2017 | 10.30am – 11.30am AEST
Session 2 – Thursday 12th October 2017 | 10.30am – 11.30am AEST
Session 3 – Thursday 19th October 2017 | 10.30am – 11.30am AEST
Session 4 – Thursday 26th October 2017 | 10.30am – 11.30am AEST
Click on the session topic above for further details
Latest posts by Dale Crosby (see all)
- Our seven step process checklist to help you achieve your revenue growth target this year - November 7, 2017
- Discover the power and influence in developing your network - October 31, 2017
- Is 5 percent growth enough? Too afraid to ask? Our strategies will help you achieve 10 percent growth this year, and the next. - October 18, 2017