Subscribe today to the HTST eLearning Academy – Just AU$90 ex GST per employee per month (minimum 12 months)
Access to all courses within the eLearning catalog – Click here to view
Each module is worth 2 CPD Hours
Key features of our eLearning platform:
1. The portal gives learners access to self-paced learning courses in modular format
2. Learners can complete courses at a place that suits them, within and outside work hours
3. Leaders and managers are able to see at a glance how their staff are progressing
4. All learners have access to course content for 12 months following their enrolment
5. All our courses are designed for CPD points with a certificate of completion provided
6. Assessment tasks are qualitative, encouraging learners to develop practical actions
7. Supporting material includes workbooks, PowerPoint Slides, templates, scripts and articles
How the courses work:
The HTST eLearning platform is designed to ensure that learners take practical steps to improve their skills and capabilities. As the course proceeds, your learner(s) will develop and implement a comprehensive action list. They will also be encouraged to make recommendations to their manager in relation to firm systems, procedures and structures. Learners in all courses are required to identify and complete SMART actions in association with each module. SMART actions are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound. All actions are documented and included in module assessment tasks.
HTST’s eLearning platform incorporates MANAGER access to course status for each of the firm’s learners enrolled in courses. A manager may be the learner’s direct manager, the senior partner or principal of the firm or a key administrator such as the firm’s training and professional development manager.
Subscription service vs pay per course:
You can register for an individual course or pay a subscription fee of AU$50 + GST per employee per month (minimum 12 months). On receipt of your confirmation, we will provide instructions on how to set up learner accounts and access course content. Our course administrators are always available to answer your questions.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org