|Topic||The Proactive Manager – An Essential Course for Compliance and Advisory Managers|
|Platform||Self-paced online course|
|Number of learning modules||16|
|Recommended pace||1 module per week|
|Content||Recorded presentations (45 min)|
Powerpoint notes and slideshow
Assessment tasks and quizes
|Reporting||Manager access to reports on registrant progress at any time|
|Earlybird fee||Standard fee|
|Not currently available||AU$800 + GST per learner|
CONTACT US DIRECTLY IF YOU WISH TO REGISTER > 2 LEARNERS FOR SPECIAL FEE
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW BROCHURE||Click Add to Cart to register|
|As accounting firms move from a dominant focus on compliance in the work they do with clients to a focus on both compliance and advisory skills, the role of manager has never been more critical.|
Two types of managers are evolving in public practice, the first with the experience and ability to managing compliance work efficiently and the second with the desire and interest to transition to a stronger advisory focus. Both roles are extremely important in progressive accounting firms.
Are your managers more suited to compliance or advisory work? What are you doing to develop their skills and capabilities to take on these increasingly specialised roles?
In this new 16 part online course, we’ll help your managers to identify their core strengths and professional development pathway. We’ll outline the essential steps that effective compliance and advisory managers need to take now and in the future to achieve strong results for your firm.
This course is essential for both compliance and advisory managers looking to get to the next level in capabilities and experience. We’ll challenge your perceptions and behaviours and explain best-practice guidelines for workflow and client relationship management at a compliance and advisory level.
Each module incorporates a presentation, support notes, a workbook and assessment tasks linked to specific learning objectives. Track progress and review your personal SMART action plan as you work through the 16-part eLearning course.
Course modules – View brochure for further information
|Your future as a manager in public practice|
1. The 4Q approach to management – workflow, team, clients and growth
2. Uncover your strengths and motivated abilities as managerThe compliance manager in public practice
3. Effective use of capacity to leverage compliance workflow
4. Key steps to improve compliance productivity and turnaround timeThe advisory manager in public practice
5. The role and responsibilities of advisory manager
6. Keys to transition from compliance to advice as a managerClient management for proactive managers
7. How to set and manage client service excellence standards
8. Management of scope of work and fee for serviceTeam management for proactive managers
9. Evolution from doer to manager and leader of people
10. Keys to drive behavioural change in your team
Workflow management for proactive managers
Growth and business development for proactive managers
Measurement and reporting for compliance and advisory managers
Who should attend?
|This course is suitable for managers and partners wishing to specialise in a compliance or advisory role within an accounting firm.|
Further information is available within the supporting brochure
For more information on HTST’s eLearning Portal, Click here
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW BROCHURE||Click “Add to Cart” above to register|