|Topic||Team Coaching For Accountant Managers – A structured approach to developing team coaching skills|
|Platform||Self-paced online course|
|Number of learning modules||8|
|Recommended pace||1 module per week|
Powerpoint notes and slideshow
Assessment tasks and quizes
|Availability||12 months following registration|
|Reporting||Manager access to reports on registrant progress at any time|
|Earlybird fee||Standard fee|
|AU$300 + GST till 25th August 2017||AU$400 + GST per registrant|
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW BROCHURE||Click Add to Cart to register|
|In today’s public practice environment, it’s critical that managers and leaders can delegate responsibility for workflow and client relationship management in an appropriate way. Without effective leverage, there’s simply no time to focus on adding real value to clients.
It’s relatively easy to provide directions and solutions to staff. However, it’s a lot more difficult to give staff a clear sense of responsibility as well as the motivation to change behaviour. This is where structured coaching can deliver real benefits.
How effectively do your team members take on real responsibility? Do they look for solutions to issues themselves? Are they proactive and self-directed or do they rely too much on their managers for feedback and support?
This course is designed to give accountant managers to a greater understanding of the key steps involved in coaching team members to improve performance.
We’ll show how different behavioural and motivational styles have a real impact on the effectiveness of day to day coaching in professional practice.
We’ll explain the critical importance of active listening in the coaching process as an essential step in giving staff a clear sense of responsibility for their actions.
We’ll provide a structured learning environment including assessment tasks, SMART actions and an online forum to provide feedback and advice on real life situations.
Course modules – View brochure for further information
|1. Core principles of effective coaching in accounting firms
2. Understanding and influencing personal motivational styles
3. Coaching styles to achieve performance improvement
4. The use of active listening to drive behavioural change
5. KPI measurement and review for behavioural change
6. Overcoming roadblocks and challenges when coaching
7. Use coaching to direct job budgets and workflow
8. Use coaching to enhance client relationships
Who should attend?
|This program is suitable to both new and experienced managers in public practice.up opportunities.|
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW BROCHURE||Click “Add to Cart” above to register|
Latest posts by Dale Crosby (see all)
- Our seven step process checklist to help you achieve your revenue growth target this year - November 7, 2017
- Discover the power and influence in developing your network - October 31, 2017
- Is 5 percent growth enough? Too afraid to ask? Our strategies will help you achieve 10 percent growth this year, and the next. - October 18, 2017