How to free up more time to engage with clients
Are you struggling to find time to really engage with clients? See my top 5 tips below.
1. Streamline client data collection and processing
2. Delegate responsibility for compliance relationships
3. Delegate client administrative tasks where possible
4. Appoint a workflow manager to take control of jobs
5. Establish targets for client discovery time and monitor
Click to view the supporting video presentation.
Latest posts by Dale Crosby (see all)
- Rise of the Solopreneur Accountant - March 17, 2018
- What’s different about high growth firms? - February 27, 2018
- The Proactive Manager – Should you focus on compliance or advice? - February 7, 2018